SH10N Tredfx Stainless Steel TGSI Stud
Stainless Steel one-piece cast construction with nylon plug on pin for an aesthetically pleasing way of providing for the visually impaired and enhancing any design or project.
• Solid one-piece cast stainless construction
• Rear nylon stud for faster installation
• Sloped sides for safe transition
• 316 Grade stainless steel
• Grooved 10 ring non-slip top
One-piece stainless steel construction with nylon plug stud and grooved ring anti-slip top surface.
Available in hazard profile with matching stainless steel.
New Zealand test by Opus International Consultants Tested - Full test report details available from Total Tactilez Solutions
Total Tactilez recommend that you install Stainless Steel Hazard Indicators by drilling 8mm diameter holes in substrate and friction fitting studs using a soft faced or nylon hammer to insert the studs.
Stainless Steel Hazard Indicators comply with and exceed AS/NZS 1428.4.1:2009
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• UV Stable
• Suitable for interior and exterior use on most substrates
• Retro-fit onto existing substrates
• Aesthetically pleasing
• Available in both hazard profile and directional bars
• Non-slip surface
• Extremely durable
• Easy to install, no adhesive, friction fitted