SH60N Tredfx Stainless Steel TGSI Stud with Black Carborundum Insert
Stainless Steel one-piece cast construction with nylon plug for faster installation to provide aesthetically pleasing areas for the visually impaired and improve slip-resistance
• Solid one-piece cast stainless construction
• Installation on external and internal areas
• Carborundum insert in top for improved slip resistance
• Sloped sides for an easy transition
• 316-grade stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and hard-wearing
One-piece stainless steel construction with nylon plug and carborundum insert for added anti-slip.
Available in hazard profile with matching stainless steel directional bars.
New Zealand test by Opus International Consultants Tested - Full test report details available from Total Tactilez Solutions
Total Tactilez recommends that you install Stainless Steel Hazard Indicators without adhesive using a soft-faced or nylon hammer hammering studs into place.
Stainless Steel Hazard Indicators comply with and exceed AS/NZS 1428.4.1:2009
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• UV Stable
• Suitable for interior / exterior use on most substrates
• Retro-fit onto existing substrates
• Anti-slip surface with carborundum insert
• Sloped sides for a safe transition
• 316 stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and extremely hard wearing
• Nylon stem for faster, adhesive-free installation