TacStud Stainless Steel Directional Bars
Stainless Steel one-piece cast construction with studs on rear for installation using epoxy adhesive. Adhesive can be purchased from Total Tactilez. Call us now on 0800 822 845.
• Solid one-piece cast stainless construction
• Stems on rear for installation on external and internal areas
• Grooved tigertooth design on top surface for improved slip resistance
• Sloped sides for an easy transition
• 316-grade stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and hard-wearing
One-piece stainless steel construction with 3 stems and designed hounds-tooth anti-slip top surface.
Available in directional bars with matching stainless steel studs
New Zealand test by Opus International Consultants Tested - Full test report details available from Total Tactilez Solutions
Total Tactilez recommends that Stainless Steel Directional Bars are installed by use of adhesives that are available from Total Tactilez – Phone 0800 822 845.
Stainless Steel Hazard Indicators comply with and exceed AS/NZS 1428.4.1:2009
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• UV Stable
• Suitable for interior / exterior use on most substrates
• Retro-fit onto existing substrates
• Anti-slip hounds tooth on top surface
• Sloped sides for safe transition
• 316 stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and extremely hard wearing