TacStud Stainless Steel Concentric Circle Stud
Stainless Steel one-piece cast construction with stem for installation using adhesive. TactStuds provide aesthetically pleasing areas for the visually impaired with a dual purpose. Adhesive can be supplied by TOTAL TACTILEZ by calling 0800 822 845.
• Solid one-piece cast stainless construction
• Studs can be installed on most substrates both externally and internally
• Grooved 10 ring top surface for improved slip resistance
• Sloped sides for an easy transition
• 316-grade stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and hard-wearing
• Easy retrofit installation
One-piece stainless steel construction with stem and designed anti-slip top surface.
Available in hazard profile with matching stainless steel directional bars.
New Zealand test by Opus International Consultants Tested - Full test report details available from Total Tactilez Solutions
Total Tactilez recommends that Stainless Steel Hazard Indicators be installed by use of adhesives that are available from Total Tactilez – Phone 0800 822 845.
Stainless Steel Hazard Indicators comply with and exceed AS/NZS 1428.4.1:2009
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• UV Stable
• Suitable for interior / exterior use on most substrates
• Retro-fit onto existing substrates
• Anti-slip surface with 10 ring grooved top
• Sloped sides for safe transition
• 316 stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and extremely hard wearing