SH75N Tredfx Stainless Steel TGSI Stud with Poly Insert
Stainless Steel one-piece cast construction with a nylon stem for fast installation and poly insert on top to aid the visually impaired.
• Solid one-piece cast stainless construction
• 10 ring grooved top surface poly insert
• Nylon plug for faster installation of studs into substrate on external and internal areas
• Sloped sides for an easy transition
• 316-grade stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and hard-wearing
One-piece stainless steel construction, nylon plug and poly insert with anti-slip design top surface.
Available in hazard profile only
New Zealand test by Opus International Consultants Tested - Full test report details available from Total Tactilez Solutions
Total Tactilez recommends that you install Stainless Steel Hazard Indicators by friction fitting using a soft-faced hammer or nylon hammer.
Stainless Steel Hazard Indicators comply with and exceed AS/NZS 1428.4.1:2009
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• UV Stable
• Suitable for interior / exterior use on most substrates.
• Retro-fit onto existing substrates.
• Anti-slip poly insert with 10 ring grooved top surface for anti-slip.
• Sloped sides for safe transition.
• 316 stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and extremely hard wearing.
• Two colours of poly insert - Black and yellow.