AH10N TREDFX ALUMINIUM TACTILE STUDS
Aluminium Tactile Studs are useful to those who are visually impaired and are available in other colours.
• Solid one-piece cast aluminium construction
• Grooved 10 ring anti-slip textured top
• Rear nylon stud for easy adhesive-free installation
• Sloped edges for safe transition
One piece aluminium construction with pyramid designed anti-slip top surface with a plastic plug on the stem.
Available in hazard profile but can be used in conjunction with directional stainless steel bars
New Zealand test by Opus International Consultants Tested - Full test report details available from Total Tactilez
Total Tactilez recommends that hazard stud indicators be installed by drilling 8mm diameter holes into the substrate and hammering the stud into place using a soft-faced / nylon hammer.
AH10N Aluminium Tactile Ground Surface Indicator Studs comply and exceed the requirements with AS/NZS 1428.4.1:2009 and RTS14: 2007
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• UV Stable
• Suitable for exterior and interior use on most substrates
• Retro-fit onto existing substrates
• Aesthetically pleasing