STAINLESS STEEL STUDS
Stainless Steel one piece cast construction with high quality carborundum insert– a superior epoxy fixed aesthetically pleasing way of providing for the visually impaired and enhancing any design or project.
• Solid one piece cast stainless construction
• Yellow carborundum textured top insert
• Aesthetically pleasing, ideal for indoor use
• Available in hazard profile only
One piece stainless steel construction with carborundum designed anti-slip top surface.
Available in hazard profile with matching stainless steel and carborundum products.
New Zealand test by Opus International Consultants Tested - Full test report details available from Total Tactilez Solutions
Total Tactilez recommend that Stainless Steel Hazard Indicators be installed by drilling 8mm diameter holes in substrate and fixing tactile indicators. These adhesives are available from Total Tactilez – Phone 0800 822 845.
Stainless Steel Hazard Indicators comply with AS/NZS 1428.4.1:2009 and RTS14: 2007
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• UV Stable
• Suitable for interior use on most substrates
• Retro-fit onto existing substrates
• Has high luminance contrast (45% as required by AS1428.4.1:2009)
• Aesthetically pleasing
• Available in both hazard profile only